- Lightweight 230-gram fabric
- Completely waterproof
- A-line silhouette
- Snap metal button closures
- Drawstring hood
- Open welt pockets
- Double welded seams
- Under-arm eyelets for ventilation
- +20 000 mm water column pressure
- Designed in Stockholm
- Made in Europe
Membrane: 52% cotton, 48% polyester
We recommend that our customers strictly follow our care instructions to ensure product quality.
- If the garment is dirty or has stains first try using a wet cloth and soap. If stains don’t come out, the garment may be machine washed at a maximum of 30 degrees, only on the setting for delicate items
- Use only liquid laundry soap
- Dry hanging
- Do not use softener or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- We recommend careful use of leather and darker denim together with our raincoats, to avoid staining from other materials
When not in use, we recommend storing your raincoat hanging. Avoid hanging next to garments made of leather or darker denim, to avoid staining from other materials.
STUTTERHEIM offers UPS, DHL, Postnord and Budbee shipping services. The available shipping service, shipping cost and estimated delivery time is based on your selected location and will be displayed in the checkout. We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 business hours.
STUTTERHEIM offers free returns within 30 days, please note that all returns must be sent using our prepaid preprinted return label. The order must be returned in original condition with included original packaging and sent via the designated courier printed on the label.